Huge Area Mapping
Construction Site Mapping
Agriculture Monitoring & Assessment
Digital Elevation Model (DEM)
Precise Ground Control Point
UAV Aerial Mapping, Orthophoto, DEM & 3D Terrain.
Create Your Own Aerial Data
An exciting possibility: increasingly affordable hardware and sophisticated software should make it available for anyone to collect high-resolution georegistered aerial imagery. Beyond just viewing the result, with the use of photogrammetry and ground control points, the imagery could provide a base for collecting all the 2D and 3D features that are the last-mile problem in modeling and visualizing the whole world.
Low-altitude acquisition and mapping
Drone systems are a high technology products designed for low-altitude acquisition and production of 3-dimensional spatial and metric information for territory high-precision cartographic surveys.
UAV systems are suitable for:
- Territory survey
- Geological survey
- Environmental engineering survey
- Architectural and archeological survey
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Infrastructure Management
- Emergency and Disaster Management
- Topographic surveys
- Volumetric surveys
- Construction progress photography
- Flood risk surveys
- Quarry/Landfill Surveys
- Route surveys
- As-built surveys
- Marketing images
- Site design
- Reduce costs
- Save time – large areas surveyed up to 50 times faster than ground-based land surveying
- Improve safety – survey hazardous areas with minimal ground access and less time on site due to rapid data collection
- Better information – vertical and oblique photography is combined with accurate topographic data, digital terrain modelling and volumetric analysis
- Improve decision making – more detailed and up-to-date than off-the-shelf data
With a high resolution camera, AVAPMY UAV can capture images with a ground resolution of 3 to 30cm per pixel. Areas from 1.5 to 10km2 can be mapped in a single flight depending on image resolution and flight altitude. The AVAPMY UAV package includes Postflight Terra 3D (a fully automated 3D processing desktop software powered by Agisoft). After the initial data check in the field (overlap control and low resolution orthomosaic), Terra 3D automatically creates a precise geo-referenced orthomosaic and digital elevation model (DEM). Advanced users can further optimize their models through operator defined ground control points and seam-lines.